Friday, November 09, 2012

I am surprised at how many young people are getting more and more concious of political situation in India... a few years back any discussion on politics would be dismissed as being boring.... and soon the talk would gravitate towards drinking, relationships, money etc... all very light topics ... and finally everybody would go to sleep completely drunk .....

Nowadays I am finding a new lot of people who are really interested in politics and things that are happening around them.... many people have views on the political parties and who they will vote for ... and they all have opinions... and I seem to have a lot of different views from the general view... I am a die hard congress supporter and I defend Manmohan Singh like no other..... I would rather go with a known devil rather than a known devil.... I hate BJP from the core of my heart... and anybody who supports them gets a blasting from me....

I see a lot changing in India.... people are becoming aware... and on account of Anna people are becoming less afraid of protesting... is this going to make India a better place?  in my view this is the turning point of Indian politics... now is the time change is slowly seeping in... politicians are realising that it is not easy to go through life as "business as usual" attitude... the powerful politicians cannot loot indefinitely now...

or perhaps Mulayam has the last word on it - "take but work hard also".... nice middle path in a country  that is the birth place of the "middle path" philosphy of Budhha.... 

No comments: