Monday, November 12, 2012

So some messages actually dont get delivered??? I never believed people when they said they did not receive the messages... till a friend pointed out that I had not responded to two messages sent at two different times!!!

so since i have been at the receiving end of the non-receipt of messages and people actually thinkin of it as a snub from me, I would like to apologise to all the people I have cut out from my life on account of such technology induced misunderstanding.... really really sorry...and I wish I had been more patient and understanding and given our relationship a chance....

so whats the lesson for me here? never assume.... always check... and ofcourse sometimes it is possibel that the person really wanted to snub you but at least you will know for sure that that is what is really going on....

No comments: