Thursday, November 08, 2012


so whats with people not responding to messages nowadays??

... it started with a girl friend of  mine a while back where all my messages would go unanswered... and on enquiry i was told "i never got any"... somehow I just dont believe that ..... and came away feeling that I had in some way intruded on her privacy or that I was just trying to keep in touch with someone who really didnt have a place in life for me.... Gradually I dropped all attempts to keep in touch.... needless to say the relationship has suffered on account of this and probably my friend and me are wiser for it .... 

Call it anything you want, in my book, an unresponded message is a definite snub... and one that I will take very seriously and not bother about that person later on... now I know sometimes it could be a myriad reasons why the person didnt respond (including not getting it)... but I go with what "my gut" tells me... is the person not responding because they genuinely dont want to or because they have not got the opportunity to... and in this analysis I go by past experience.......

Having said that I am myself guilty of such behaviour... sometimes in a busy day you really dont respond to all the messages you get... and you ignore the less important ones.... hmm... less important ones..... thats it...

No comments: