Friday, December 07, 2012

Ahh... so many things happening... so many things to do.... and I cant seem to stop myself from taking on everything as it comes along...

this morning my personal trainer paid me the best compliment that I could have ever asked for.... he asked me whether I ran in the marathon.... and this as i was lying down on the ground gasping for breath after he had made me do a mini running session... I raised my weak head to ask him "no, why?"... my trainer replied "you should run the marathon. You have very good style of running"... wwoowwwww... coming from a trainer that is a sure compliment... and if I may say so at this age... .I was elated and ecstatic.... I was back in the game people... after piling on the pounds over the last one year I have now reached a stage where the trainer thinks I can indeed run the marathon... well done Alice....

so in my new found enthusiasm I decided to reconnect with all the activities I had stopped.... and decided to give my shooting one more chance.... for the ignorant, I had completed a course on rifle shooting in the year 2010... and really enjoyed it ... I do believe if I concentrate I can actually be a good shooter... the problem is that I dont concentrate.... I start thinking about many things and get distracted...

so 2013, you have a lot of exciting things to look forward to from me....

No comments: