Thursday, December 20, 2012

Modi wins in Gujarat - so he can now become PM of India now? So since when did Gujarat decide who MY PM should be???? crazy world... I hope to God that Modi does not become the PM of this country....its simply because, despite his capabilities etc, I still see him as the man who decided to let evil take control.... and that is just unacceptable to me.... does he show remorse?? nope, which makes it worse...

In other news, life has been hectic lately for me... it has been mainly a lot of social functions and catching up.... all  good... and throughly enjoying myself with my new found social butterfly status... truth be told I am actually a very private person... I keep to myself many days and dont want to mingle... my idea of a perfect evening is to have friends over and watch some movie or the other.... and just chat... I am not too much of a clubbing person so I cringe everytime someone asks me to come to a club... but now I have overcome that as well... I now go once in a while... and realised that with friends even a club can be fun....

I recently met one of old classmates... now meeting old classmates is always a tricky business.... now most remember you from law school... with all your problems and crazy phase... and not many are willing to see a new you... and try to pull you back into the old mould .... and that is exactly what happened with this classmate..... it was in short very unpleasant... I felt like i was sitting through an inquisition.... justifying my life and choices.... net net I didnt see much value in keeping in touch....

does that happen with everybody??? your past remains in the past?

No comments: