Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Do you remember your first date?

I never thought of this question until very recently when I was asked about my first date ever.... clearly I did not consider it to be a milestone in my life otherwise I would have remembered it.... but since I was asked this question ....

now let me think back... my first ever date would have to be in the first month of law school... with a senior of mine... he was one of the few people who ragged me... and then finally we ended up going out for some movie and dinner date... although if I recollect it was never styled or positioned as a date... we were just going out..... I do remember having a good time at the date..... while the date didnt go anywhere and the senior and me did not end up anywhere meaningful, i remember feeling like it was the beginning of a new life for me... I was all of 17/18 and for me to break the code of not mixing with the boys was a great high...

and my new life did infact begin....

No comments: