Monday, January 28, 2013

advice from a father to a daughter on the anvil of her marriage....

whilst family is important, always remain a true professional - both are consistent...

now why dont I hear this more often??? especially to a generation of women professionals like me??? why do I constantly have to figure out which gang I belong to? the modern woman (implying career oriented women who are independent) or the traditional kinds (who would presumably give up career after husband and kid)... why cant I just be me... whether it is as a career oriented woman or a traditional woman or both sometimes???

Please can the world give me back my choice??? and can my father just tell me the above as well... that as a man he does not feel the need to choose either one ....and that he sees me as a completely perfect woman no matter what I choose....

No comments: