Thursday, January 03, 2013

New Year

2013 is finally here...now back in my youth I would have imagined 2013 to be so far ahead in the future that the images of the future as shown in the movie "Back to the Future" with flying cars and sky signal stops etc... well no country in the world is close to that kind of a lifestyle... India is far far behind ....

how was 2012?

well year end introspection is always good .... 2012 was very frankly a mixed bag.... a lot of ups and downs... and at the end of it, all incidents seemed to have shaped me in some way or the other... I was as always my over imaginative self... imagining the worst even in cases where there was really no need... with all my friends lamenting that I am an otherwise normal person.... except for my over imagination.... well that being said, 2012 was challenging in its own way.... and nice and pleasant in other ways... 2012 surprised me ... I was mature when I least expected me to be... I realised how far I had come as a person when I put my head down and realised that i had moved on in many ways...

2013.... how would I like it to be? my simple answer.... just surprise me...

No comments: