Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy new year!!

Hello peoples Happy new year to everyone....2005 was an awesome year for me....and hopefully 2006 will be equally good ..if not better...

So heres wishing everyone a great new year.......

Now to answer the question of what I did for New years...I did what I always wanted to do my whole concious life....just sat at home, played games, watched movies, watched the fireworks, ate good food, drank wine....all in all just a cozy new years......and the next day was with Christy who insisted on going boating..so we went ....and along the way I taught him to scream "Hello World!! I am awesome!!"...which he did with total diligence.....my sister for some strange reason refused to come to our side ....hmmm....she must have issues....:)

Anyways my net is down at home..which makes it very diff to write the blog..am trying my best to get it reconnected....as soon as that is done I shall follow this mail with my take on 2005....things that made me go hmm, things that made me go red, crimson etc etc....

No comments: