Monday, March 26, 2007

Cric-in-my-neck

I am not a big fan of cricket... and before anyone out there goes on to say that "ohh women.. they never like cricket" let me tell you that the first fanatics of cricket I met in my life were my cousins- all girls!!

But despite not being a fan of cricket I felt crestfallen when India got out... I felt as if my days suddenly got bleaker, there was not much left to look forward to in this world cup and for about a day and a half I felt like a lost puppy... "ohh what will we do now? Can Bermuda actually beat Bangladesh?" were some of the incredulous questions I asked...

Anyways now I am back to the preworld cup phase- and that means I am back to wondering why so many people spend so much time on a silly game where everyone is hitting or chasing one tiny little ball!!! I mean seriously lets talk about some serious things here...

No comments: