Friday, March 16, 2007

Ever since I changed my job from IDFC all my travelling plans have been made with a sense of apprehension... in fact the feeling of apprehension is so huge that I feel like cancelling all my leave plans just the day before... I sweat, tense up, feel like I dont deserve to take this holiday, feel all weepy and nervous just before my trip.....

And that is exactly how I am feeling right now... although it helps immensely that I am working with a great team who is able to support me and an equally supportive boss (who made the mistake of suggesting that I take a holiday cos I had been spending way too much time in the office... hahaha)....

So here I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping to take my flight to my holiday destination in another 8 hours... Please cross your fingers also... lest I sweat and fall off just before I board the flights ....

where am I going?? I think it is best when I put up the pictures.... trust me it will be worth it....

No comments: