Monday, March 12, 2007

A little bit of that and this

The thing that I like about Yoga is that they teach you about your own body... for instance did you know that all the ills of the body can be cured by breathing in a particular way.... or the fact that if you curve up your body you are actually helping the skin... now usually when I am told all this by my yoga teacher I lap it all up while simultaneously feeling proud about my ancestors who knew so much about how to keep ourselves happy.... but today my yoga teacher told us "all the emotions are concentrated in the stomach area"... huh???? my mind immediately wandered to the possible interpretations about this statement... so does a person with a large belly then have wide range of emotions? Can one tickle one's tummy and invoke a certain emotion? hmmm.....

I had stopped yoga for a month ... .mainly cos it was really becoming stressful to come back at 12 in the night, wake up at 7, do yoga, run off to see Baby George and then reach office... I was just too tired... the other reason was ofcourse the fact that people started missing me when I didnt go to one class... so you know I cringed at such familiarity and wished to blank out for a while.... strange?? even I think so... like my friend observed.... "how is it that you hate people getting too familiar but at the same time you have such good friends?".... well dont know how that happens.... a case of split personality??? maybe, maybe not...

In other news I got a cold... from Baby George.... his little nose was blocked cos of the cold and he was wheezing through out... and he sneezed next to my face a couple of times .... and that is how I got a cold... I am sending my sister all the medical bills...

Baby george has also tumbled over..... after heartbreaking failed attempts in the past baby george finally tumbled to the other side... so now instead of twisting his head he twists his body and faces the person..... he also started talking... the only problem is that we cant understand what he is saying.... and I think when he hears a song he tries to sing along... Baby George is growing up....

No comments: