Friday, August 12, 2005

Time for change....

Y'day I bid IDFC goodbye after 6 long years ......change is always difficult and it was the same for me....I was quite frankly gripped with a certain amount of sadness at leaving the organisation I had come to consider as "mine"......now it was time to move on elsewhere ....

I will miss a lot of things about IDFC ....the pleasantness of being greeted warmly by Vaiju every morning....the luxury of turning around and talking to Shyam or Vinita about law or even about life......the opportunity to buy pastries and invite all the foodies (apart from Shyam and Vinita, Nari, Japs, Aditi, Nasra when she is in town etc ) and have them contemplate why the waist line stays the same..discussing gossip with Devika and Ranjan every morning...and being able to pick up the phone and talk to people without introducing myself......just the comfort zone.....

But now it is time to face the change awaiting me....



No comments: