Monday, July 25, 2011

Prisoner of ones own device

So one of the outcomes of the robbery in my house is that I have set up a ultra crazy alarm system in my house.... so everynight I am supposed to switch on, go to sleep soundly and when you wake up you switch off the alarm system and proceed with your day as it is...

Now for the catch... things do turn crazy if you forget to switch it off when you wake up.... so there was the minor incident in my house.... where I woke up in the middle of the night and sought to grab a glass of water.... only to be "alarmed" back into my bedroom.... I screamed my way back to the bedroom....

I finally came out only after I had switched off the alarm from behind the door with ony one extended arm braving the space outside my bedroom.....so for a period of time I was a prisoner of my own device....

No comments: