Friday, July 15, 2011

What shows for the 35 years I have been on earth??? well I dont want this post to turn out to be a ego boosting exercise... but one of the person I have become.... some of the key changes in my life ...

- I coloured my hair, straigtened my hair, lost my hair and then decided to leave it alone for a while....

- I lost 17 kilos over a period of 1 year... gained 7 of that back in 6 months while on secondment....but then fun has not measure...

- I lost a bit of my innocense.... though I suffer from this malady still...

- I have become more hesitant in making friends.... fragile relationships are a way of life...

- learned to treasure my family....

- love kids more.... I now like children till they are 9....after than I dont like them that much....

- become more concious of public perception

- travelled a lot.... and still want to ...

- loved and lost... still worth it...

- aspired more...

- learnt politics is not really for me...

- loved Mumbai... and then began to see its seamy side....

- realised that some things are just not going to change... the best is to accept it...

- learnt that I am not a super human being... I clearly cannot be invisible....

- learnt that sometimes it is best not to react....

- learnt that I am not always the most controlled person....

No comments: