Sunday, July 31, 2011

The stock exchange always lets me down.... Whenever I expect from my investment is rarely given when I expect it.... Infact when I am least expecting a return the stock exchange surprises me.... And gives me more than I expected...

Can we say the same about our investments in human relationships?
Afterall as with stocks we are also taking a chance on each of our relationships
... We really can't foretell whether the relationship will bear any dividend or not... And whether ur investment is going to be appreciated or whether it will sink....

I guess that is the thing with investments - be it the stock market or personal relationships.... There is always potential to be surprised....you never know which relationship is going to giving you the dividend... Just when you least expect it....

No comments: