Friday, December 22, 2006

I want curd rice!!!!!

Now anybody who knows me also knows that I love food..... ok it shows that I love food....

but if there is any such thing as comfort food, it would have to be curd rice for me.... Yes just plain simple curd rice....I can eat that and feel like I am back on familiar territory.....feeling of reaching home.... and this feeling is absolutely unfounded cos nobody in Kerala would even consider making curd rice unless someone is sick or if it was a war like situation... but I just love curd rice.... it would easily be my first choice in any restaurant... mix it with some nice yummy mallu chicken cury or even some nice spicy panner dish and its pure heavennnn!!!!!

so coming to the point of this blog....can somebody give me some curd rice??? Pleaseeeee....

No comments: