Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Monkeying around

Today as i was standing on the very busy hill road waiting to cross over to the other side I noticed someone else waiting to cross the road with me... a monkey!!! Yes you read it right...

the monkey actually came out from the lane of my building walking right upto the end and was waiting for an opening on the road to cross ..... and he looked at both sides of the road and made a dash for the other side when the bus delayed just a little bit in picking up speed.... just like humans.... even I merrily ran after the monkey relieved that someone else had spotted the opportunity right on time...

But isnt it strange that you get to cross the road with a monkey?? It almost makes Mumbai look a little more nature friendly than the concrete jungle that it is .....

btw... I might have to cross the road once again with the monkey... what should I name him?? Coco Banana?? hehe..

No comments: