Friday, February 23, 2007

100th Post!!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... this is my 100th post.... I am so thrilled about having achieved such a milestone.... and all those who leave comments on my blog will get a personal thankyou blog!!!

Talking about popularity, I think my blog is one of the least viewed... as in apart from a handful of people my blog pretty much continues to reside in the vast backlog of blogs... so when I see other blogs who have like 5000 visitors in 3 months I am like- how do they find out about this blog? Hmm...

But like my friend said- my blog is not intended to feel popular...it is intended to be a conversation with invisible friends..... and that is the way it shall be.....

Having said all that, I am not all averse to people leaving comments on my blog about how much they like it or not... just a bit of self indulgence....

No comments: