Sunday, February 18, 2007

Baby George's Antics

Now my Saturday routine is something like this...I go to office or work out of home till about 3 in the evening...after which I scream all the way to my sister's house to baby sit Baby George while his mother goes out for about 3 hours to meet her friends...well not that I am complaining at all.... I love looking after Baby George and if at the end of it my sister feels eternally indebted to me and feeds me mallu food at my beck and call- why not?....

so for the past 3 Saturdays I have been assigned the role of the baby sitter... and baby george has been an exceptional nephew I must say... he cries only when left on the floor alone cos he wants to travel.... and he cries only when he wants his milk.... otherwise he is pretty engrossed in his own little world watching and taking in the world perched peacefully in my arms..... and sometimes in the course of his world gazing he falls off to sleep...... sometimes I wish even I could fall off to sleep like that...

Baby George has also started flying now... I swoop him up, hold him straight like superman and make him float around the room.. first few times Baby George was extremely surprised by the new angle from which he was seeing things...but now I think he likes it.... especially when I float him and take him to his mother/brother.... or me...

Baby George smiles a lot also.... I am extremely curious to know what he is thinking when he smiles at me.... does he see me as a blob who is dancing in front of him, making funny noises and even funnier faces... or is he genuinely happy to see this familiar face ... or is he just happy to see someone new.... whatever the reason he genuinely seems happy on seeing me....

Well I am told that he will become more interesting in the coming months... I cant wait!!!!

No comments: