Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Things that make me go blue

Just like any normal person I go through my share of "phases"

First there are the normal "sunny" days where I am at my cheerful best... I feel as if the world is full of opportunities, life is great, people are great, I am the luckiest person in the world blah, blah, blah..... and then there are the mellow "rainy" days when all I feel like doing is gazing into the vast expanse of nothingness and contemplate my journey through life, my place in the world and the place of people in my world... and then there are the terrible "stormy" days when I feel like my life is a total blackout and ponder over how I could ever be happy again- most often these days usually end up with me eating a chocolate and feeling good at having eaten something forbidden...

Usually my blue days are triggered by very mundane things... something like my mom not understanding why I live my life the way I do and making her problem my problem, or my sister being sad for some reason, or if I have not slept properly, or if I have not been able to take christy to Atria Mall, or if a really close friend says something mean..... sometimes I cant really explain the reason why I am blue...

Needless to say today is one of those blue days....I have not slept for day... have not met anybody for days... have not eaten home cooked food for dayyyyyyssss... have not met baby george for days...... ... I need to do something drastic now.... like go and stay in a place without electricity for a week, or just throw my phone into the sea and not be contactable for a week (all the ensuing attention will definitely make me feel great ), or just splurgeeeeee on a private jet and fly to Paris for a day and come back... something so drastic that I am shocked back into normalcy.....

Hmmm...

No comments: