Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Baby George Ka Gussa

Baby George is really growing up.... My sister tells me that he has completely rejected baby food (e.g. farex) in favour of idlis, chapatis and fried rice..... and seeing the portions he eats I suspect he is going to be a bouncy round baby soon..... and he craves for the same things that we crave for... recently in one of our outings, my sister and me were having icecream... Baby George immediately started kicking his legs in the air and leaned across to my ice cream cone... and when we refused to give him he started crying as if we have been denying him food all his life.... he only relaxed when my sister gave him little bits of icecream ... we also quickly ate up our ice cream and Baby George soon forgot what he was crying for...

Baby George has also started crawling now... he follows me around the house... not to mention following my sister surrepticiously into the kitchen and scaring my sister no end.... and now he has realised that some members of his family actually go out everyday and while doing so say 'tata' to him... he clearly thinks he should also be going out like the others ... the other day when I said tata to him to leave for office, Baby George mustered up all the strength he had in his 7 month old body and crawled all the way to the door.... and plonked himself right at my feet and lifted his hands up for me to take him with me.... I am not one to show to emotions... But was that cute or what???? Ofcourse his mother then picked him up and took him to the stairs lulling Baby George into believing that he was also going out just like us...

Why does he want to grow up so soon??? And that too come to office????

No comments: