Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am in "shift" mode.... packing stuff, feeling wistful about my soon to be past life in DC, the sights of DC, the shopping etc...

But what is my biggest regret? That I did not get to shake hands with Obama. But I did a "six degrees of separation" calculation and it turns out there is very little separating Obama and me (apart from the fact that he doesnt know I exist and that he would not care to know as well)... you see there is a colleague in my office who has a picture of her with Obama hanging in the office.... so that means I know her and she knows Obama and voila! I am just one degree seperate from Obama.... but physically speaking, the maximum I have come to is getting stuck in a traffic jam on account of a presidential motorcade.....

does that count? in my books yes!

No comments: