Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I dont know what it is but I suddenly feel sad about leaving Washington... I guess now I have got used to the life here...

and another thing is that I am suddenly scared of going back to India... now given that I have been longing so much for Mumbai this might come as a surprise ... but having had this time in DC and having not been under the terrible pressure that one is used to in India, I am wondering whether I have sort of become "soft"... now I like to focus more on my creative ventures rather than getting my hands dirty for a transaction... I would like to have more time to travel... see new places, learn new things... so I am wondering whether I will lose this zest when I am back in India... getting back into the pressure that is the pressure of a really normal mundane life.... now dont get me wrong... It is not because it is India... but more so because I am slowly beginning to like the change in me and my life cos I have been away from the humdrum of life..... sometimes it takes a radical change (and most often unwelcome) for you to notice the better things in you.....

Or maybe it is because Mumbai wont be the same without my sister and the kids.... but then I have two new babiesto spoil and play with now in Mumbai...

Waiting to see what London has in store for me....hmm...

No comments: