Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Recently I had to request my friend for some financial help in that I needed some urgent money transferred into my account in India...

and as frantic as I asked her for help I frantically asked her for her account number and sought to wire the money from the US to her account in India... her response was livid - "please pay me when you get back - there is no hurry"... and just for a lark I decided to test her faith in me... "but what if I run away with the money and spend it all on male strippers who will do the full monty for me"...

My friend responded - "then I would consider my money well spent"...

That is the thing with good friends - they always know when and how to spend the money well ...

Now to find some male strippers in DC... hahha... just kidding...

No comments: