Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Baby George's vocabulary

Well Baby George is learning ..... he has added an array of words to his modest vocabulary.... Christy is "Kitty", Akshara is "Aksra", Dog is "Dogu", crow is "Kaka" (mallu)..... and about the last one he also sings a mallu song asking the crow where its nest is....

All this is well and good.... but in the Lords name when is he going to say "East or West, Vavaaunty is the best".... I had started singing this song to him even when he was in my sisters stomach and I am surprised, nay, SHOCKED that it was not the first thing he said when he started speaking....

In other news, Christy or Kitty is upset that his parents didnt invite him for their wedding.... he feels bad that his parents had so much of fun without him..... I told him I would invite him for mine... he didnt seem too excited about that ... hmmm..... you think he will be excietd if I have a clown at the wedding ???

No comments: