Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hair and there

Hair cut makes or breaks you.... actually it is nothing as dramatic as that ..... its just that with a good hair cut you can look younger, sexier, prettier, thinner, hipper etc etc... frankly I have always had a bad run with hair cuts.... during my college days I sported a crew cut so I really didnt have much style... till a friend convinced me that I should grow my hair to see where it goes...

Some hair cuts have been pretty sucessful... but till very recently I never did get the hair cut exactly the way I envisaged it .... and finally I found a place and a hair stylist who actually gave me the hair cut the way I wanted it ... and I feel good sporting it... and most importantly my mom thinks its awesome too....

Well Baby George also had his hair cut .... except in his case he looks like an escaped convict hiding in his mom's house.... the only thing missing is his striped jail suit.... he he .... curiously he looks more like Christy or Kitty with his hair cut... net net Christy looks like an escaped convict too.... am sure my mom wont approve of escaped convict look alikes in her house....

No comments: