Monday, January 07, 2008

Christy has been giving me "lessons"... about how when I come to his house, eat and go off I should thank my sister.. ofcourse I chased him around the house and pinned him down till he screamed ..... and then started the process of telling Christy that I am his mothers sister and how she can come to my house and eat and vice versa (though ofcourse it is always the vice versa!!!) and we dont need to say thanks to each other...... Dont know whether he understood anything cos he was still watching me his mothers food when I went there the other day...

Baby George loves playing in the bathroom... he splashes around in the bathroom as if he was born a water baby... so once while he was playing I decided to take the mug and pour water on him... that excited him soooo much... he started filling up the mug to throw the water back at me ... but at all times losing his balance and pouring the water on himself.... he tried and he tried and he tried.... with no success at dousing his aunt.... until in frustration he walked up to his mother and asked to be taken out of the bathroom....

it was sincerely the cutest thing I had ever seen............

No comments: