Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Update on the battle of the bulge

Okkkkk.... so today started with a one hour yoga..... all went well... except my body is still aching from all the twists and turns they made me do.... and I really pride myself on being really fit...

and then I dutifully made 5 dosas at home.... ate 2 of them for b'fast and packed the rest for lunch.... came to office... worked till about 12:30 looking forward to my lunch break...

that was until my friend came along and asked me to join her for lunch... ofcourse I resisted... I said - "what will happen to the dosas I have made ?" quick solutions were given by my friend.... will there be low fat, low cal food? My friend waved with such a disdain that jolted me from my seat and follow her blindly into the realms of culinary delights... net result was that my lunch comprised of parathas from "only Parathas" and half a slice of pizza and diet coke... and rounded it up with icecream (fat and sugar free)....

Okkkk since that deviation I have not eaten a morsel...

Self Evaluation: Learn to say no! to non dieting office friends

1 comment:

Ambarish said...

..still waiting for the pepper chicken. The dosas and the chilli chicken was grt though!!