Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pictures I took on my travels...





I love taking photographs on my travels... so this time when I was in Delhi I was ecstatic that I could finally take pictures of the city that is truly the best in terms of historical monuments... infact I would become extremely snobbish about India whenever I visited some any historical monument abroad...'Ugh! they dont know what real monuments look like'.... in my view, there is nothing compared to the buildings built by the mughals in India... nothing....
so with that snob value I went on a photo tour (alone I must add) of Delhi... the only problem- my camera discharged just when I opened it up to click the pictures... what a waste I tell you! Anyways got some oridinary random pictures which didnt not focus very well... but what the heck everybody makes mistakes...
Ohh ofcourse the first picture is of Christy in Kerala - as always aiming for the tree top.... cos he is such a monkey....

No comments: