Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Christy and Baby George are coming back to Mumbaki today. Yay!!!!

I wonder whether Baby George will recognise me now. Ofcourse in the 15 days that I was away from him I constantly spoke to him on the phone. Ofcourse he had no idea where the voice was coming from and would constantly scan the faces of my parents and his mother to see whether they are speaking to him. I believe he even went to the extent of examining the wiring of the telephone to get a total perspective. And needless to say, the conversation ended with him smiling- Always!. Maybe he will remember the blob who constantly dances in front of him.

After wrecking havoc in Kerala for a month Christy is being brought to the relatively harder environment of Mumbai. Thank God Christy came back before the monsoons reached Kerala. Kerala is not strong enough for both Christy and the monsoons. But then is Mumbai??

I am actually surprised at the fact that many people liked my photographs of Delhi. I am totally encouraged now.

No comments: