Thursday, January 18, 2007

More Updates about Baby George

As usual today morning I went to pay my respects to Baby George.... and as I entered the house I could hear Baby George yelping his heart out... and the maid was doing all she could to distract him... stroking him, holding him and shaking the toy that makes a noise ( I dont know what it is called).....and then Enter Baby George's Aunt.... I leapt up and called out "Baby George"... Baby George immediately stopped crying, looked up, fixed his gaze on me and then gave me the most amazing smile in the world..... and I swear he seemed to be telling me "hello...I am so glad you came Vava Aunty, but first I want to change out of my wet nappy".... and that is exactly what I did.... I changed his nappy and his small shirt and made him wear fresh clothes...and he was at peace again...

The thing about Baby George is he is happy when his tummy is full, when his stomach is not paining, when his nappy is dry and when he is given attention by his aunt (hehe).... and guess what? there are people at his beck and call doing exactly what he wants..... including me...

No comments: