Friday, January 26, 2007

Things I hate

About myself...

1) I hate the fact that I trust so easily

2) I hate the fact that sometimes I dont read the writing on the wall

3) I hate the fact that sometimes even after reading the writing on the wall I just continue with status quo cos I am so scared of disrupting routine

4) I hate the fact that I still not have my favourite movie (other than ofcourse home videos of baby george)

5) I hate the fact that I am reluctant to explore my other interests with equal enthusiasm

6) I hate the fact that I still lust after choclate pastry

7) I hate the fact that I hate maths

8) I hate the fact that I loose patience with arrogant people... I just let them think they deserve their arrogance

9) I hate the fact that I appear frivolous to some people... with some long term disastrous consequences- for the other person that is...

10) I hate the fact that I sometimes bottle up my feelings.... I do need a mind reader as a partner otherwise its going to be tough figuring out what I am feeling...

11) I hate the fact that I missed my first nephew grow up...

12) I hate the fact that I dont fit into Kerala

13) I hate the fact that I am not totally proud of my malayalee roots

14) I hate the fact that I am just an armchair activist

15) I hate that my cousins can eat a truckload and still remain as thin as a wafer

okk... enough.....

No comments: