Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year

You know I am bored with the barrage of "Happy New Year" messages I got.... without any disrespect to them or their well meaning wishes, I feel we need to find a new way to wish people new year... something like "Have a Plentiful Year!" or "Let there be world peace this year"... okkk I am just not capturing the essence of it but you guys get the drift right??.... The bland "Happy New year" is soooo out....

I never make new year resolutions .... rather if I do make them I never stick to them... but this year my first resolution is to make new year resolutions and stick to them!!!! So a few of them are:

a) Just eat right and exercise well... increase my fitness and also in the process get a better looking figure

b) Read More

c) Love more

d) Get involved in some good causes.... in any small way...

e) Teach Christy to read books.....and rather than appearing as the aunt who whisks him away to fun places appear strict and stern....

f) Travel sensibly

g) Cultivate friendships...

h) Write More

i) Be more meticulous and spot the mistakes in the ampersands and commas

etc etc...

And after all this I hope this year is an interesting, bearable, stable one.....

No comments: