Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I felt extremely elated after watching the hindi movie yday... and it was just not me but my British friend as well who really liked it... it was a total fluff movie... and we didnt expect much... but the movie did produce some good laughs and sweet moments... and I came away from the movie hall feeling quite warm and nice .... and obviuosly I missed India instantly... and for a brief moment I longed for the warmth of India....

ofcourse that lasted till I walked out of the theatre.... the cold wave just hit me on my face... making me cringe.... it was snowing outside... and as I walked in the snow fall with my bright orange umbrella I looked up at the bright lights of Piccadilly circus.... it was a magical sight to see the snow flakes falling against the bright lights of the circus... and for that moment I forgot the cold, the snow, the wet ground and just watched the magic unfolding in front of me... white specks dotting the entire sky ....people clutching their umbrellas and taking pictures..... snow resting on the statue of eros.... the snow fall had turned the picaddily circus into everyone's playground... the young, the old, the inbetweens...

and as i watched the spontaneous burst of energy I could not help but think back to 7 years when I had stood exactly at the same spot looking around and feeling elated....elated at what I dont know... I dont want to explore... I just was... I just am....

Today unfortunately there is no snow fall... I have my camera....do you think the snow gods will oblige me today?

No comments: