Friday, December 10, 2010

they say one never knows what is waiting for you in life... so yday after an office I took the tube to Marble Arch hoping to enjoy a late night stroll to my house.... as soon as I got off the tube station a most unusual sight greeted me.... there were policemen everywhere.... in fact it was almost like a military march... they were all wearing helmets and carrying shields.... and were marching down oxford circus like it was a riot affected place.... to add to the whole drama there were police dogs everywhere and lots of police vans parked on the side with more policement inside... at one point a stream of policemen walked past me... they all looked sooo big....

and then I realised that Prince Charles's car had been attacked at Oxford Circus.... and that had led to policemen marching down Oxford street to ensure that there was no violence anywhere... and apparently even as I sat in my plush office at St. Pauls, White Hall (where the government offices are) were on fire...

shucks.... I wish I had joined in too....

No comments: