Thursday, December 02, 2010

The whole of London is covered in snow today..... its white.... and the weather department had not even warned us about it! so I came back last night after having dinner with friends and walked back to my house.... all the time watching tiny dots of white falling from the sky... and I immediately dismissed it thinking this small specks wont make any difference....

and then lo and behold ... when I woke up this morning the garden outside my window was white.... covered with snow... and there is a statue of Victoria in the garden and poor Victoria's head was covered in snow... good thing she is made of marble - otherwise how cold she would have been :).... silly I know but I am just delirious to see snow....

apparently this is completely unprecedented ...... and people have not seen snow at this time of the year in years.... somewhere I feel God is sending the snow to show me how beautiful life is..... snow somehow brings magic into peoples lives... ofcourse too much of it is also bad..... but it immediately buoys up your spirit... and makes you feel more positive... I suppose it is to do with the white colour.... which signifies purity and lack of any danger.....

ahhh awesome..... London - stop making me fall in love with you!

No comments: