Monday, November 22, 2010

Austrian speaking in Marathi, winterwonderland, etc...









Whew! What a weekend.... meeting an Austrian musician who speaks fluent Marathi..... fusion music which is a mix of violin, 'the han' and drums.... conversations with friends over oily chinese food at 1 in the morning.... and then morning piano classes which end up unexpectedly in a meal at McDonalds discussing love and its various hues in life... I believe my conversation included advice about how loving something is more important that gaining that person.... that love makes you feel alive..... and then a visit to the recently opened Winter Wonderland (pictures above).... where I had the best spiked coffee in the world.... magic land... and I missed my nephews instantly... they would have loved it so much....

All I can say - this happens only in London!!! I feel very disloyal to Mumbai given that I am falling more in love with London everyday.... sorry Mumbai... permit me this love affair....

No comments: