Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yesterday I met with some old law school friends..... one of them I was meeting after almost 13 years! gosh I feel old....but there is something about law school and the bonding.... we just picked up like we had never left law school... so stories were swapped and lot of laughs had....and in the course of the discussion we all related how we all are doing things that we thought we would never end up doing.....

It also brought back memories of my life in the law school girls hostel..... I think I had two amazing room mates.... both of them completely opposite of each other and me... well I was able to mould myself to suit both personalities I suppose.... and to give credit to my room mates they were really patient with me in law school... I used to be quite a terrible room mate many times.... many times my exhausted room mate would come back from class (which ofcourse I was bunking) and find me sprawled across her bed ... and no amuont of kicking, cursing or sweet talk would get me out of bed... finally my room mate would be forced to go and sleep on my bed (which was never that great anyways)..... and especially during exam days i used to sleep like I was dead ..... and my ever studious room mate would take time off from her studious ways and ask me to at least read something before the exams.... and it is quite frankly a testimony to their patience that they didnt petition to remove me from the room for 5 long years!!! Infact the 3 of us were the only people in my batch to have been room mates for that long.... and truth be told, no matter what happens, I will always be attached to them emotionally..... both these women have been such an integral part of my growth that I can never disconnect from them..... it would be like cutting off some part of my body.....

so thanks roomies! I sure had a swell time with you guys (even if you guys wanted to murder me many times)....

No comments: