Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some interesting questions that I would like to answer:

1) when you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Hmmm...I wanted to be a scientist... I was very inspired by Madame Curie (the first femal nobel price winner) that I kept telling my dad that I want to be her when I grow up... do I regret not being a scientist? Does anyone regret leaving something they are not good at ? And I recollect that during my time in India one of my relatives asked me the same question - and for some strange reason I said a lawyer...

2) Define Freedom

To me freedom is the ability to be yourself.... and pursue your dreams without unnecessary constraints.... to do whatever you want to do .... the freedom to be someone you always wanted to be

3) What is the first thing that pops in your head when you think of your mother?

Vulnerable.

4) Do I owe an apology to anyone? Why?

To many people... for my bad heartless behaviour... for not being the bigger person in a conflict....for even putting down people when clearly they are better off than me... I am sorry

5) If you met yourself as a 16 year old, what would you tell yourself?

a. Stop worrying about the acne marks.
b. You are better than you think you are
c. Dont wonder why you dont have a boyfriend like the other girls - none of the boys around you measure up anyways.
d. Life is too large for you to concentrate on the small people who are bothering you now.
e. I love your determination
f. Dont lose sight of your goals in life cos of a man
g. Take care of yourself - eat well, control your weight and be happy
h. Forgive others
i. be generous to others and be kind. Someday somebody's kindness will help you.
j.Believe in destinty and God - everything turns out best

6) What is your greatest fear?

That I wont have anyone to have a good laugh and good conversation with

7) If you could take a train journey and go to any part of the world where would you go?

To Russia.

8) What is the one food you cannot live without

Curd.

9) Tell us everything you know about the day you were born

Well I have been told that my mom ate lunch and was sleeping when I kicked myself out into the world at 3:30 p.m. It was on October 2 and hence I presume there would have been a lot of celebrations and talks about Gandhi. It was also during the emergency so I presume life would have been a little more controlled. Either ways my parents tell me that I was a beautiful baby (yes people) and every relative who came to see me complimented my mother.

10) What is the first thing you notice about a person?

His/her confidence. I notice the way the person stands (sometimes a person tries to stand really talll to show that he is important and ends up being the smallest person), the way the person smiles (a smile is like a window - I always catch a glimse of the persons personality when I see a person smile - he is a good person, he is a crook, still waters run deep), the way the person looks at you. Close second, I notice the way the person dresses up. Even though I am guilty of this a well dressed person always means that the person takes care of himself or herself... and hence values oneself a lot more..

11) Do you still have dreams?

Hell yeah!

No comments: