Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am so pissed off about a report from India that says that an adivasi girl was striped and paraded naked and almost raped by the locals... it was like a free for all party....

I am disgusted at this system... sometimes I feel that all this talk about Indian culture is bogus... morality is the lack of opportunity... and everyone when given an opportunity would just make the best of the situation and be selfish.... afterall there is no one to question you so why not?

I am disgusted with myself as well...I have not done an ounce to help my fellow women... despite all the priveleges that God has given me and which I am grateful for...

I need to do some serious thinking..... and to all the women out there - please start thinking about what you can do for the women in India..... even a little bit will help...

No comments: