Friday, August 13, 2010

If there is something "super" India can produce - is it a "superbug"... I cant understand why India is angry... but can we deny the fact that our environment might actually be very very potent for bugs... I remember the Sars virus came to India and died... well... I just wish they would find a cure for the superbug soon so that India does not have to be associated with it....

Washington is having thunderstorms - and by thunderstorms I mean the normal monsoon rains, turned down 2 notches and raining for about 2 hours of the day... so here i was all brazed up to face the thunderstorms and seeing what the thunderclouds sent down I almost felt like screaming at the clouds "ohh comeon, you can do better than that..... this is too mild ... and let me hear some thunders"... and just as the words were formed in my brain, the rains left the plains.....

the rainy season is the best time of the year for me.... I find it just right, a mix of hot and cold, wet, beautiful horizons ....

No comments: