Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Okk.... just heard the news that my sister may be leaving India sometime soon.... my heart sank... and I am sure my sister is heartbroken as well to leave Mumbai... I cant imagine not having my sister in the same city after having her for 5 long years... and to think that I wont get to see Baby George every weekend is very distressing to me... and sitting all the way here in DC is really adding to the mess... if i was in Mumbai I would have been spending time with the kids and my sister... Mumbai wont be the same without them for sure.... my only consolation is that they have promised to visit India every year so that gives me something to look forward to.... I really really miss being in India right now....

in other news I have decided to attack painting with a vengenance... I realised painting is nothing but mixing colours to produce a calming effect... so that extent I still dont see any sense in some of the modern paintings which shows disfigured human beings ... but I am no one to question it so I am going to enjoy my paintings.... who knows I might just be able to sell them to my friends for a rupee....

Anyways right now I am upset about my sister leaving Mumbai and me not being there to see them off.... shucks.... the modern economy is so tragic... driving families apart....

No comments: