Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is it that when i think of a holiday I automatically think I am supposed to be travelling outside India... Is it cos if I ever travel within India it will be only to kerala and back? why dont I consider a travel site within India itself especially since I have not seen most of it since my parents took me on a tour of India at the age of 2....

Is it some form of middle class mentality I carry around? That travel abroad is more glamourous that travel within India? Do I feel I have not travelled if I have not travelled to a different culture?

Whatever it is I would like to travel to Leh and Ladakh before I am too old.....

2 comments:

Shikha said...

Algeciras!! I'll definitely join you on this one Magalai! My trek gang was in the Zanskar ranges a couple of weeks ago. Shout when you're headed back in this direction ok...

AGK said...

yeah Shiks... definitely on... but before that we have to visit Orissa