Thursday, August 19, 2010

So I spoke to my sister about her imminent departure from the city... She was really sad.... My sister said "i am used to the Mumbai type of living - now to go somewhere and get used to that city all over again is such a pain... I hope i come back to mumbai soon...Christy was also sad... Arre I am leaving all my friends behind... who will I play with over there?"... Baby George was as always busy eating... he came on the phone and over a cacophony of sounds told me that he is eating fryums... and also mentioned the word Washington which I assume meant that he still remembered my teachings..... then I asked the most painful question to Christy- Will you forget me when you leave Mumbai? And Christy's response was uncharacterstic - "Why would I forget you? Why do you ask such questions?"... ok I got the answer I needed...

Later I spoke to a friend who is expecting and lamented about how my life in mumbai is changing without my sister and the kids... and she promptly said "you have my baby to play with when you come back".....

Yup... Life will go on....

No comments: