Wednesday, August 25, 2010


Actually Mexico cannot be described and more so cos I am not a travel writer... I leave that to the others.... things I will however say about my trip to mexico:

a. Loved the colours in Mexico! red, purple, green, yellow, organe, pink - all used vibrantly by the mexicans... some of the houses reminded me of mallu houses which are painted purple and white or yellow and red.... even the cemeteries in Mexico are colourful...
b. the food.... OMG - dont know whether it is the lack of good food in my life... or just the fantastic recipes...I just loved mexican food.... I ate so much of it....
c. The moped drive around Isla mujeres..... wow... is the only word that describes it.... i zipped past the roads like I was a local and I enjoyed having that freedom....reminded me of the time i zoomed around in Goa...
d. relaxing on the beach... nobody disturbed me or even bothered me... I slept
e. Margarita is actually an awesome drink to have during the summer months.....

This was also my first holiday alone without friends or family... and I have to say I had a fabulous time... not once did I feel like calling up a friend to chat or just chase away boredom... I was totally myself, doing what I wanted to do and totally relaxing... So Ladies, dont be afraid... Go on that holiday without your BF or hubby or mother.....just do it !

No comments: