Thursday, October 21, 2010

I have been delaying giving my clothes for dry cleaning for a while now .... mainly because I want to get suggestions for a good dry cleaning place that is convenient for me to pick up from ... and since I spent most of my time in office I thot something close to the office would be the best..... and as luck would have it they have a dry cleaning service that comes and picks up clothes from the office itself!! and that just made life a bit more easier....I should try and recommend this to my boss back home...

In other news, I read on CNN that a paper in Uganda had published names and pictures of all gays and lesbians in the country.....with the caption - kill them or something similar.... and my colleague over here is Ugandan and I was teasing him about it...and then I turned to my British colleague and commented that the lowest (or somewhere close to the lowest) category of human being you can be in the world is a black, muslim, lesbian......in her typical stiff upper lip british way my colleague responded 'with one leg'.... I burst out laughing....

I love the British - I am beginning to understand their sense of humour now...

No comments: