Thursday, October 28, 2010

the office here has a small cafeteria which is more like a little alley in the middle of the office.... this is where people go to get some coffee or other refreshments... usually that is a place that I dont frequent except to grab a glass of water....

nowadays courtesy certain high profile meetings, some left over snacks have been placed in this cafeteria... instantly transforming this unassuming cafeteria into a den of complete gastronomical delight....and as I pass by this place, the succulent danish pastry calls out to me in the most inviting of its aromas....and then there is the heart melting (also melts in your mouth) blueberry muffin which seems to be calling out to me saying 'please take me home'....

and in the most british and Macbethian way I feel like crying out 'out you damned muffin.. out of my thoughts!'.... have I succeeded?

I shall never eat and tell....

No comments: