Friday, October 22, 2010

So many things to write about..... meeting with an old law school friend where we shared a lot of laughs, meeting with a new friend, making plans with an newish but old friend, call from another law school classmate who I have not spoken to in 10 years almost and discussing politics with my American neighbour....

Wow.... seems like a lot to do but that is how busy I have been.... I have also made plans for the weekend which definitely include classes, soho, church and bollywood.... I am not sure how much I wil get to do all these things but I am going to try... I have been so busy with all these things that I have not yet had the time to go out and take some pics of London....

Some of the gems I have learned about:

My piano teacher who told that I should always keep all my fingers on the keyboard.... because you never know what note might come up.... and I looked at him and said 'that is pretty much like life'... and he laughed in a way that only a shy syrian boy can saying 'you are probably right'.... and then we played away....

and another quote I heard today from my new Nigerian friend ... apparently said by a Ugandan dictator 'thank you for your hospitality, I shall retaliate'.... I laughed my head out.... surely he must have retaliated....

have I said that I love London a lot this time round?

No comments: