Monday, October 25, 2010

So this weekend was as usual busy.... first off was the Chocolate making class.... which was conducted by the Cadbury institute... and in a span of 3 hours I was rolling, beating, whipping chocolate truffles into perfection... and by the end of it I had about 8 packets full of truffles... and one of my friends who ate it actually said it was really good..... .. my friend from India has also asked me to keep aside a bag of chocolates .... alternate career??? nah... chocolate making is really not my life style.... but if ever asked the irritating question of 'do you cook?' I could perhaps say 'yes, I can make chocolates with a teacher around!'... I am sure I will appeal to the arranged marriage market more with that answer....

And then it was meeting up friends... and watching a bollywood movie... surprisingly no Indians in the crowd and all of them were even more appreciative of our cinema... I was soooo happy to explain the various cultural aspects of the movie (I might have developed a few new Indian cultural aspects)........ followed by great dinner and conversations... its surprising how many people at the table were staunch christians... all of them the same generation as me... but all of them were staunch christians .... they also attend church on a regular basis... wowo.... I did feel like a really useless christian there...

as I said falling in love with london this time seems so easy....but when somebody in the crowd asked me 'do you want to go back to India?' I immediately replied 'yes, ofcourse!'....guess I still love mumbai - that crazy, dirty, always in a tizzy city.... what is wrong with me????

No comments: